- Anderson Japanese Gardens is a non-smoking facility, including the parking lots.
- Bottled water is permitted in the Garden. No other carry-in beverage or food is allowed in the Garden.
- Please help us keep the grounds clean by not littering. Please discard all garbage in the trash receptacles located on-site.
- Casual photography is encouraged in the Garden. However, professional portrait photography is not allowed during open Garden hours. All photography sessions must be scheduled in advance. See our photography policy for more information.
- Guests must stay on the paths. Absolutely no climbing on boulders or Garden structures will be permitted.
- No pets are allowed in the Garden with the exception of certified service animals. Certification papers must be presented when admission is purchased.
- We do not allow yelling or running in the Garden. We ask that cell phones are muted and guests talk quietly as they stroll through the Garden. The Garden is meant for reflection and renewal. Please be aware of other guests as you make your way through the Garden.
- Anderson Japanese Gardens staff and docents reserve the right to ask any guest not observing these rules to leave the premises immediately.